Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

weekend reads

haru no maboroshi #1 by _mayxxx_

Waiting on God ---> Keeper of the Home
what I love from this: "If it seems slow in coming, wait. It's on its way. It will come right on time."

what I love from this: "I reflect more fondly on our bottle feeding moments than breastfeeding, because they were far more intimate and sweet."

i believe in miracles ---> A Deeper Story
what I love from this: "God has seen me from across the room and cannot take His eyes off of me."

The Beauty of the Ordinary Day ---> The Creative Mama
what I love from this: "My ordinary life is my adventure. Forcing myself to enjoy life’s small daily gifts has filled me with a renewed sense of gratitude."

oh, friends. oh, elections. oh, facebook ---> A Deeper Story
what I love from this: "Flipping tables is exhausting after awhile. Maybe instead I’ll stick to just giving them a little bump as I walk by."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...