Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

curiousity

9/365

I'm loving being outside since the weather here has been so gorgeous. Cecilia and I now have a whole new place to go besides just the rooms in the house to stay away from the cold! Mike and I also have been putting her more and more in cloth diapers (which I LOVE!). I just think they're so stinking cute! We only have one type of diaper that we have been using, the Flip Diaper System. And I have been researching a lot for what we're going to do for the next baby, and I really can't wait. Cecilia only wears disposables when she takes her one nap and when she sleeps at night, so I'm really happy that Michael and I are putting forth this effort for her health, saving money, AND for how cute they are! 

Here are some of my new favorites for how I would LOVE to cloth diaper the next baby:
All-In-Ones/Pockets:

Prefolds/Fitteds:

Diaper Covers:

Okay, can you tell I'm obsessed?? You have no idea ;) One can always dream...

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...