Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

cloth diapers? really?

I was just at a friend's bachelorette dinner, and for some odd reason, the topic of cloth diapers came up. I immediately perked up! I seriously love talking about/looking at/reading about/watching about cloth diapers. It has become a weird obsession, and an obsession that I haven't even really been able to act on because I have been practicing self control in not buying like a crazy woman!

Some of the girls at the dinner were asking questions about cloth diapers, so I figured I'd put together a little blog entry to direct some of the questions to those amazing cloth diaper experts in the world.

Best CD blogs:
All About Cloth Diapers (esp her entry on the different cloth diaper systems)
The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
Dirty Diaper Laundry (she has amazing cloth diaper video reviews)
Cloth Diapers by Cotton Babies (their entry on the different types of cloth diapers)

Best CD sites/stores (these sites also have really awesome "info" pages):
Diaper Junction
Kelly's Closet
Zoolikins (Also located in Old Town Scottsdale!)
Cotton Babies
Diaper Pin (for great CD reviews from parents and actual users of the dipes)

I hope this is helpful to anyone who has some questions or some "cloth diaper 101" type needs. I hope more and more people fall in love and obsessed with cloth diapers so I'm not the only crazy in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...