Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

we headed for the 'frisco bay

My brother is probably one of the sweetest guys I know, and not just because he's my brother (I swear). So for his beautiful wifey's birthday this year, he decided to surprise her with a girl's trip to San Francisco with me! It was such an incredible treat for me to have my first weekend away from both girls with such an amazing women as my sister-in-law Susie. I always wanted a sister, so having her in my life and be as close as she is to me is an immense blessing. I decided to document our journey so we could remember it always :)







Susie decided to pack her bags for a stay in Africa for a few months, compared to my measly little bag that looked like a midget next to hers. 












I hate flying more than most, so this was my attempt to be cheerful when I really feel like throwing up :)



We, of course, had to shop our little hearts away. We did the Union Square thing (huge H&M, huge Forever 21, huge Macy's, huge mall, etc etc), but we also wanted to head over to Fillmore street shops. There were some awesome boutiques there that are really rare and have awesome vibes and awesome people. We walked our little tushies off there - the hills were ginormous and killer on my feet and butt. Overall, it was incredible.

I've deduced that every person in San Francisco is a model.
Also, you have to be 120 lbs or less to hang out there.
Also, you have to love scarfs and yoga pants.


Susie looking gorgeous!

Breakfast is my all-time favorite meal, so we had to find a yummy place to eat. Pretty much every where we ate was within 0.6 miles of our hotel. It was so awesome that my bro did some great research to put us in the center of the city! The best places we ate in were the hole-in-the-wall mom and pop shops. It was the greatest.




This was the coolest shot I got, as well as the coolest book ever. It is a notepad with all of this incredible quotes on them... and I plan on writing letters to the girls, tearing out the pages and making them their own little books of letters from me.

Overall, this was one vacation for the record books. Loved every moment.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Jenna this was such a great trip-one that must become a yearly tradition;) I love you sista!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...