Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

weekend reads: {from} may 20th


inspiration

Where is the Mommy War for the Motherless Child? ---> rage against the minivan
what I love about this: "This is the war I’ll be involved in: We, as a society, are not doing enough to protect at-risk and motherless children, both in our country and globally."

You Never Marry the Right Person ---> Relevant Magazine
what I love about this: "A marriage based not on self-denial but on self-fulfillment will require a low- or no-maintenance partner who meets your needs while making almost no claims on you."

Do What You Love ---> simple mom
what I love about this: "I don’t apologize for being a writer, because that’s how God made me, and there’s no reason to justify His creativity. I’ll bet He made you for something, too..."

What the mirror doesn't see ---> the gypsy mama
what I love about this: "He, and He alone, truly sees me. And oh dear friend, I hope you know He sees You too."

On Comparing Yourself ---> (in)courage
what I love about this: "We all, each of us, are in different seasons of life. We make different choices, and God has different plans."

photo courtesy of inkstainedwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...