Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

island girl

Thanks to Nina Tiffy teaching Lia how to pick out outfits, I've begun to ask Lia what she would like to wear for the day. One day we were heading over to Siena's Nina's house (Lori, Michael's sister), a few weeks after Siena was born. I asked Lia what she would like to wear, and she was obviously in the mood to be an Island Princess for the day, because this is what she chose to wear:


68/365

It's crazy to me how much of an islander she looks like - it's so adorable I can't handle it! (In case you don't know, Mike's family is from Guam.)

She also got a lesson in hunting from Uncle Gas... I mean, gotta learn from the best, right?!





1 comment:

  1. she looks like a hawaiian princess.
    let's go to hawaii. now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...