Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

the freshest air

A few weeks ago, Mike and I decided to pack up the kids and take our very first family vacation :) My grandparents own a cabin up in Munds Park, just 17 miles south of Flagstaff. We drove up there right after my niece Anisa's bday party. We had a blast at her 2nd birthday party which was at a jumpy house place. Here are my parents holding their two youngest grandkids:


And here is the birthday girl with my bro and sister-in-law and sweetest ever, Pablo: 


In case you can't see Pablo's adorable onesie, here is a close-up:


Isn't it so sweet?? I want a boy JUST so I can get a faux tie onesie. In a few years, of course ;)

Anyway, we went to Anisa's bday party and then packed up and headed up to Flagstaff. It was a little bit warmer than expected, but we had a blast. It was so nice to see Lia out of our home environment and out in the fresh air. At night it was freezing so for a couple nights Lia got into our bed and cuddled up with us (more like kicked me a lot, so much that I proceeded to sleep on her mattress on the floor). Oh, but the cuddles!! ;)

We went to the neighborhood park with Grandma and enjoyed our special times together...


First family vacay = success for sure.


72/365

"Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...