Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

weekend reads: {from} march 31st



zoriah_photojournalist_war_photographer-bangladesh-alley_20100216_0324


California Bill Threatens Vaccine Freedom of Choice ---> mothering
what I love about this: "And it’s a government intrusion into our personal freedom to make health care decisions for our children."

Awake My Soul ---> Thoroughly Alive
what I love about this: "Sometimes you come awake to God as if jolted from a dream."

Words as Worship ---> MomHeart
what I love about this: "I have to decide, before the explosion of the day’s beginning hits, to consecrate my mouth and choose whom I will serve with my words."

When they ask you what you did today ---> the gypsy mama
what I love about this: "'We ran cherry blossom laps,' I tell him."

The Quiet in a Mama's House, a Mama's Mind ---> (in)courage
what I love about this: "We can’t talk and swallow at the same time, we call Jesus our bread even in the minuscule quiet moments, and then we take and eat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...