Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ike


37/365

Every day Lia wanders about, eats some food, travels outside and plays with water. She has quite a fabulous array of activities to do, yet there is only one thing that entices her the most about her day - and that is one word: "Ike."

Ever since she learned how to say Ike's name, she literally cannot get the name out of her mouth enough times a day. I went to get her out of bed this morning... and right when I walked into the door, she looks up at me and says, "Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike!" 

Like, literally, the girl loves his name more than life itself.

She says his name... reaches for either of our phones or the iPad and watches videos AAALLLL DAY. She watches the band play "Wade in the Water" more times than I can count, she claps to their worship sets and dances to their songs like a crazy kid.

This picture is Lia doing exactly what I'm describing - watching the band's videos on YouTube while she sits on the potty. I'm telling you, all day long.

The joys of simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...