Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

food for thought

I don't have a 365 post due to my schedule at my new job, Zoolikins, but I (of course!) am keeping up with my blog reading on my favorite blogs (find all my favs on the column on the right). One of my favorite ones, Keeper of the Home, is the blog of a "Christian homemaker," so we share a lot of similar views.

Her recent (guest) post on vaccinations was super informative, and I think really helpful in understanding both sides of the Great Vaccine Debate. For any soon-to-be parents or new parents, this is a really great place to start. There are plenty of resources out there, and the entry mentions a few good ones to start doing some research.

I look forward to getting back to the swing of things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...